SPUP Moodle Acceptable Use Policy
1. The use of SPUP Moodle is for academic purposes only.
2. The use of the SPUP Moodle complies/follows with the University’s Policies and Guidelines for Use of ICT Resources.
3. SPUP faculty members and students are provided with their respective username and password safe and confidential to access this site at the start of every semester.
4. Active courses are rendered inaccessible to students usually a week after grades are completed. Faculty members may choose to exclude those students who have completed all coursework but continue to make the course available to those students needing to finish incomplete classes.
5. Materials stored and transferred are specified with quotas in this site and must be followed accordingly.
6. Students are expected to be good online citizen and do nothing that would be a negative reflection on SPUP or be displeasing to faculty members or others.
7. Content standards are applied to any contributed or submitted materials by the user to the site and to any interactive services associated with it. All writing and grammar used by the student is expected to be Standard English. No IM or text shortcuts are allowed. Posts using nonstandard language will be deleted and brought to the student’s attention. There will be some flexibility for typos, misspelled words, etc. but students are expected to publish writings to their best ability.
8. Activities in the SPUP Moodle as well as time spent by the student are closely monitored and tracked for reporting purposes.
9. SPUP reserves the right to revise this acceptable use policy at any time by amending this page.